Automated telephone messaging system offering powerful inbound voice mail coupled with outbound message delivery system.Reach thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of customers with your personal message. Perhaps a friendly message to alert them about a weekend sales event, or a special offer on your website, or to upgrade a product.
Ease of Use
- No Training Necessary. The most user-friendly interface on the market.
- Detailed help at every location. You can also get help with video; audio and colorful illustrations. It is doubtful that you would have to, but you can even get live help from our friendly Technical Support Department.
- Automatically delivers a personally recorded message to thousands of your constituents, members or customers.
- Records verbal or touch-tone responses for quick and efficient follow-up.
Messages are recorded and delivered digitally.
- Redials busy and unanswered numbers.
- No answers and answering machines can be redialed after a specific time of day that you specify. Since most non-answered numbers are due to the fact that the called party is at work, redialing after 6:00pm effectively minimizes time wasted redialing during the hours of 9am-5pm.
- Delivers a message designed specifically to be left on answer machines.
- Call Sessions can be setup to dial days, weeks, months or years in advance.
- Import phone numbers quickly and effortlessly.
- Generate and print instant reports of a call session.
- Listen to call responses or voice mail messages through the computer speakers while a call session is in process.
- User-definable "Toll-Prefixes" allows you to define which prefixes must be dialed as a toll number and which ones require "local" 7-digit dialing.
- Number of rings is user-definable.
- Call Transfer allows the called party to be transferred to a live operator by simply pressing a key on their telephone.
- With the Consent feature selected, the called party simply presses a key on their telephone if he chooses to listen to the rest of your message.
- Political and Public Opinion Polls can be taken quickly, and tabulated on the fly for immediate reaction.
- Numbers in the Never Call List are automatically removed from phone lists. Numbers can be added to the Never Call List on the fly while listening to called party responses.
- Automatically recognizes, and marks disconnected numbers.
- Recognizes and stores fax numbers for use in fax blasting.
- Automatically disconnects when called party hangs up.
- To avoid accidental dialing during late night hours, InTouch allows the user to set "earliest" and "latest" calling time parameters.
- "Do not call" days can be selected, to prevent accidental dialing on specific holidays.
- Voice mail with 10,000 mailboxes. Notifies mailbox owners of urgent voice mail messages by calling their phone number and/or pager.
- Voice mail welcome messages are time sensitive, allowing different greetings for morning, afternoon and evening.
- With the Bulletin feature, incoming callers can be routed to 100 different "info bulletins" about your business, products or services.
- Inbound polling allows incoming callers to take part in, political and public opinion polls. Local and national television networks utilize this feature to conduct public opinion polls
- Remote access from any touch-tone telephone lets you create call sessions and retrieve voice mail messages and call session responses.
- Technical Requirements